Image of a Golden Flower

1/24/2006

Beginnings

Sometimes, beginning is the hardest part.

It makes you ask questions. Like: Am I moving in the right direction? Am I asking the right questions, doing the right things? What if I do something wrong?

Once you're started, though, you have a little momentum. Enough to speed up a little--or slow down. Just so you feel comfortable.

Here are my new beginnings. They could teach me something, help me slow down or speed up. They might make me a better person. Maybe, if you don't know me, this isn't making any sense to you. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm finding a way.

At least, that's what I've been told.

Maybe there will be more tomorrow. But don't expect too much from me.


~Imogene

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home